11 November 2015

Health Land Asoke (Bangkok)

Massage after shopping?
Health Land Asoke is located near to Terminal 21 shopping mall which takes about 15 minutes' walk from the BTS station.
How to get there?
Address: 55/5 Sukhumvit 21 Rd. (Asoke), Khlongtoeinuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: +66 (0) 2261 1110
(Call to make reservation first if you are going in a group)

Nearest BTS Station: Asok (15 minutes' walk)

Opening hours
Daily from 9am to 11pm

Website: http://www.healthlandspa.com/home.html
We had the traditional thai massage in the room.
Remember to give a small tip to your masseur, best to standardise the amount among your friends.

Where else have I been in Bangkok?

1 comment:

  1. I came to this blog and it helped me to add few new points to my knowledge. Actually, I am trying to learn new thing wherever I find. Impressive written blog and valuable information shared here.หนังตาตก

    ReplyDelete