20 August 2014

Hai Yew Heng 海友兴 丹纯士拔手工海南包 (Tanjung Sepat)

Well-known for their Preserved Vegetables with Pork buns (Mei Cai Bao 梅菜包), I made a trip especially to Hai Yew Heng. There was already a queue when we arrived and it took me about 30 minutes to wait for the buns. The shop is near to Ganofarm Home Stay and takes about 10 minutes' walk.
How to get there?
Address: 405 Jalan Pasar, 42800 Tanjung Sepat, Kuala Langat, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: +603 3197 4144 / +6012 272 9009 (Call to order)

Opening hours
Daily from 10am to 6pm

Walk towards Lorong 4
Watch out for this signboard!
Customers are informed to check for "Hai Yew Heng" logo on the bottom of all their buns, to ensure that they are buying the genuine buns of fine quality!
Busy filling the buns with ingredients.
They have pork buns (生肉包), vegetables with pork buns (梅菜包), kaya buns (加央包), bean buns (豆沙包), vegetable buns (菜包), peanut buns (花生包) and glutinous rice chicken (糯米鸡).
The buns are "hot" from the kitchen! 
The texture is very soft with satisfying filling.

Vegetable with Pork buns (梅菜包)
As the buns are filled with preserved vegetables, I felt that the buns are a little salty.
Kaya buns (加央包)
I do like the texture of the buns with Kaya filling.
Bean buns (豆沙包)
Their red bean buns taste nice too!
Buns are really filling, they settled one of my meals for the day!
During my Tanjung Sepat trip, I passed by Mr Black Handmade Pau too.
Unfortunately, I did not have the time to visit and shall try their buns on my next trip.

Where else have I been in Tanjung Sepat?

No comments:

Post a Comment