01 May 2014

Courtyard @ Heeren (Malacca)

Where to stay in Malacca?
I spent some quality time with my family during this trip to Malacca. And had chosen Courtyard@Heeren for our accommodation due to its rooms that are modernly designed with some Peranakan style. Most importantly, it's located conveniently next to Jonker Street. Nearby, you could have your meal at Restoran Nancy's Kitchen or visit Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum.
 
How to get there?
Address: 91 Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, 75200 Melaka
Email: info@courtyardatheeren.com
Courtyard@Heeren website
Lobby that is cozy, filled with the Peranakan feel
24 Hrs Reception where we check-in the hotel with ease
Superior Room that is located on the 1st Floor
Comes with Queen Size Bed
A little courtyard next to the room
Deluxe Rooms that are located on the 1st Floor
The Deluxe Room is slightly bigger than the Superior Room which has ample space for an extra bed.
 The rooms are spacious, clean and come with modern amenities.
The bathroom is slightly wider, not so cramped
The Hotel provides Free WiFi (good connectivity) which allows me to do some messaging and surfing the net in the room. I did FaceTime with my other family members overseas too.

Breakfast (buffet style) provided by the Hotel was good. Thumb ups!
I didn't expect the breakfast to be buffet style (Well, I thought it was going to be small packets of Nasi Lemak).
Overall, my stay at Courtyard@Heeren was a pleasant one.
Thanks to the friendly staff who had responded my emails promptly! 
Read my post on Malacca.

Where else have I been in Malacca?

No comments:

Post a Comment